I suggest you ...

Get your private support employees to be more responsive

I've found a handful of problems using C1 in a multi-window UWP app. I would say multi-window UWP applications are uncommon and C1 clearly did not think to test their controls in one. That's OK, and I did get a hotfix build once for my first problem, but others have been outstanding for over a month. That hotfix build came from public support too, not private support which is what I'm complaining about. I feel like I get ignored by private support, and even "You will receive a response from one of the ComponentOne staff members via e-mail in 2 business days or less" is untrue.

Support is mostly good if they'd just be a lot more responsive. A simple "we're looking into it" would be far better than silence.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ChrisChris shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Irina PykhovaIrina Pykhova commented  · 

thank you for your feedback. We are definitely looking into it. I remember all your issues. The problem is that our development cycle is quite long. If we got issue in time for next hotfix, then you can get it soon. But in most cases it takes time while we can put all parts together to publish new build

Feedback and Knowledge Base