How can we improve Reporting?

Automatic positioning of fields (labels or controls) based on the visibility of another field

Hi,

Sorry if this feature already there.. Otherwise I really believe its a must have feature.

There are situations some labels or fields on some section of the report needs to hidden. But the problem is in those situation those spaces the hidden control occupied is retaining there. So there will be spaces above those visible fields.

So my request is when ever a hidden field is there we can set a property on that field itself for pushing the bottom fields into its position. That can give a nice formatting for the report

Hope you can integrate that feature in next update

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminDon Williamson (Admin, GrapeCity) commented  · 

Thanks for this idea. It is an interesting concept and I would like to understand more about the business cases behind this feature request. If you can share more information, it will help us understand and ensure that any new functionality to address the requirement is designed correctly.

Also, I would welcome other users to vote for this feature if you think this is something your application also needs. This will help us prioritize the feature in our backlog.

Feedback and Knowledge Base